Earthworks Equipment Corporation is an equipment dealership carrying the leading lines of Bobcat, Kubota and Doosan focused on the construction, industrial and agricultural machinery markets.
We are currently searching for a qualified candidate to fill our position of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This position will cover maternity leave between the dates of October 1, 2019 and September 30, 2020. The chosen individual will be a motivated self-starter with excellent telephone, computer, interpersonal and organizational skills. Our clients expect superior customer service, attention to detail, professionalism and accuracy from this front line, fast paced, position.
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of the construction and/or agricultural industries
- Basic understanding of principles relative to a dealership environment
- Ability to promote the Rental, Sales, and Service Departments and support them in an upbeat and positive manner
- Flexible, organized and team-driven with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when required
- Professionalism with a commitment to high ethical standards in pursuit of excellence
- Ability to understand and execute corporate goals and direction
- Successful applicant must be bondable
If you are interested in beginning a new challenge with a strong, family orientated Saskatoon based company, Reply quickly via email, fax or hand deliver your current resume…
Attention Trent West and Murray Stein
Earthworks Equipment Corporation
34 Capital Circle