Earthworks Equipment Corporation is an equipment dealership carrying the industry leading lines of Bobcat, Kubota, and Doosan. Located in a new and modern 30,000 square foot facility, with a state of the art parts department in the North end of Saskatoon, the company currently employs over 40 people.
We are searching for an experienced Parts Specialist to provide professional, quality results and exception customer service in our rapidly growing parts department. The successful applicant will earn a guaranteed hourly wage. A comprehensive company benefits plan including boot allowances and a Group RRSP plan will also be provided. All persons with relevant farm, construction and industrial equipment dealership experience and or formal parts apprenticeship training are being considered at this time.
Our successful Applicant will provide:
- Clean, Valid Driver License
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Professional Appearance, Friendly, Cooperative Attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of the construction and/or agricultural industries
- Basic understanding of principles relative to a dealership environment
- Ability to promote the Rental, Sales, Parts and Service Departments and support them in an upbeat manner
- Flexible, organized and team-driven with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when required
- Professionalism with a commitment to high ethical standards in pursuit of excellence
- Ability to understand and execute corporate goals and direction
- Successful applicant must be bondable
If you are interested in an opportunity to start a long-term, rewarding career with Earthworks Equipment, please reply by email, fax, or hand deliver your resume to our location.
|Job Category||Parts and Accessories|